Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flimsy Finish

Here's a little flimsy finish. Yesterday I sat down and used my rotary cutter, with little pain, so I'm truly on the mend. I made Lori's little quilt-along quilt. But I don't think the name Pink Lemonade works for mine.
I used the Aster Manor fabric collection for the blocks and just stashed fabric for the borders.
As usual, this has been an excellent quilt-along. Lori gives great instructions and has always been very helpful. So if you haven't already, check out her blog (Humble Quilts).

Don't I have the best fabric holders?! Maximus is doing an impression of a paper weight. He's making sure that flimsy doesn't fly away.

Take care, Brandie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo cute!!!

M and M plus 3 said...

You crack me up using Maximus as a paper weight! When you get going, you don't stop do you?! It's great your on the mend.

Carrie P. said...

A paper weight! that is too cute.
Great finish!!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness! That fabric is gorgeous and works perfectly for the quilt! Maximus is a hoot!!