Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wrinkled Quilt Top

Don't you hate when your days don't go as planned? I'm sure we all do. And I think you can tell my day didn't go as planned.
I just managed to sew eight seams and complete the Dresden quilt top. This was how I planned to start the day, but...
Maybe after dinner I'll find some time to finish a few more stars, but "some like it hot" is coming on TCM tonight. Sure I've seen it almost a million times, I just love a man in drag! Don't get me started on Dr Frank-n-furter. Tim Curry Is too much!
So here you go a few wrinkled pics of old dirty Dresdens.

Take care, Brandie

6 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh! You are too funny Brandie!!

Anita said...

I don't feel nearly as bad for wasting a day watching RuPaul's Drag race now. :)
The dresden's are adorable. I love the fun bright colors.

M and M plus 3 said...

Lovely wrinkled pics! I can't wait to see how your going to quilt it.

Linda said...

Yep, hated when my day doesn't go the way I want!! Love the Dresdens!!!! Wrinkle or no wrinkles. Gorgeous!!! You know I had to catch a little Rocky Horror around Halloween!!! :-)

Carrie P. said...

Well tomorrow is another day. lol We all have those days. Love your dresden quilt.

hanna said...

Hi, ich habe Urlaub und bin gerade am Stoffe kaufen, suche vorwiegend Jersey Stoff. Dein Blog gefällt mir sehr gut, tolle Ideen.